CS Purnima Sharma and Associates
Hi, I’m CS Purnima Sharma and I’m on a mission to provide quality services to the clients in the areas of maintaining compliances with the Companies Act, 2013 and other business laws, establishing robust governance framework reducing the risk of non-compliance. I provide training to the Corporates in the compliance implementation, PoSH laws
Legal Compliance & Statutory Filings
- Identify applicable laws and regulations
- Regularly monitoring and updating compliance procedures to keep pace with changing laws and regulations.
- Statutory Record Keeping
- Company Formation and Registration
- Business Licenses and Permits
- Annual Compliance Filing
- Liaising with Regulatory Authorities, responding to inquiries and resolving compliance-related issues.
Internal Governance, Shareholder Relations and Board support
- Developing corporate governance policies, procedures, code of conduct
- Assisting in conducting the Board and Shareholders’ Meetings, taking accurate minutes of the meetings, preparation of minutes
- Board evaluation and recommending improvements as needed
- Risk Identification.
- Record keeping
Mergers, Acquisition and Due Diligence
- Due Diligence coordination
- Compliance assessment
- Data Room coordination
- Document review
- Drafting of transaction documents
- Assisting in negotiation
PoSH (Prevention of Sexual Harassment) Act Advisory
- Assisting organizations with compliance AND implementation of the Act
- development and drafting of a comprehensive Sexual Harassment Policy
- Facilitating the formation of an Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) or Local Complaints Committee (LCC), as mandated by the POSH Act.
- Training and Awareness sessions for employees, members of the Internal Committee, and other relevant stakeholders to educate them about the Act, their rights, and responsibilities.
- Complaint Handling
- Maintaining records of all sexual harassment complaints and action taken
- Compliance Annual Reporting to the authorities
- Ensuring confidentiality is the key
- Coordinating with relevant government authorities, if required
Intellectual Property Rights Advisory
- patents, copyrights, and trade secrets
- Liaising with government authorities
- Trademark and Copyright Filings
- IP Licensing and Agreements drafting
Through our dedicated team of affiliate professionals including lawyers, Company Secretaries and Chartered Accountants, we provide effective representation to our clients across all levels of courts including the Supreme Court, various High Courts, District Courts, other Quasi-Judicial bodies and Tribunals.
- Our taxation professionals provide specialised consulting advice to a wide range of multinational, regional and local enterprises, as well as high net worth individuals.
- Personal and Corporate Tax Planning
- Services include Indian and International Taxation,.
- Our team of consulting professionals has a broad base of experience, encompassing core financial areas: Strategy, Operations, Information Technology, Human Resource, Financial Management and Recruitments.
- We can assist clients in setting up or modifying their accounting systems, whether they operate as companies or as other entities such as partnerships, sole traders, etc.
- It includes: Accounting assistance and supervision, Design & Installation of Internal Control Structures, preparation of regular Financial Reports and Annual Financial Statements and other Management Information System reports, Trade documentation, Payroll Services, Banking Services.